PEDIATRIC PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY $200K + DOE
Requires US MD license - Calif. MD or pending.
FIRST YEAR BENEFITS
Base Salary: Highly competitive negotiable based on experience.
Vacation: Four weeks plus CME time
Insurances: Malpractice, Health and Dental.
Bonus: Based on percentage of production at the end of first year ( not less than $200K).
Moving expense: Reimbursed up to $5000.
Bakersfield medical clinic is looking for a Director of Clinics to assist the VP of Health Services. Support both clinical and non-clinical staff through assessment, development, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for clinic policies,procedures job descriptions, competency management and compliance to all the performance improvement initiatives of the clinics under the supervision of the VP.
BSRN, 5 + yrs in clinical nursing exp., Licensed RN and CPR cert.
Kern Co. (Calif) Equipment Sales and Rental company is seeking a Sales Manager to manage a staff of 4 sales reps. Candidates MUST have management experience in equipment (cranes, lifts) and service.
Bachelor degree preferred.
This is a high end position and they aren't afraid to pay for the right person!! Salary is between $100-180K plus bonus and benefits.
New Division - trees:
Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing field and spraying operations in crop specialties.
Directly supervise 5-70 non supervisory employees
BA degree in Agriculture related field preferred
Clean DMV license
QAC or QAL license or ability to obtain one quickly
Internal Medicine/Family Practice
Managed Care - 3 -12 hr. shifts 8am - 9PM, 7 days per week.
$20,000 sign on bonus
San Luis Obispo and Bakersfield locations
email resumes to
Kern Co. medical facility -
BA or BS, MBA preferred
6-9 yrs exp in HMO/Managed Care setting
Min 5 yrs in Medical, Medicare guidelines
Exp: MS Office (Excel expertise required)
Claim technology exp.
management exp required
Expertise in coding: Medicare and Commercial highly desired
The Financial Controller is responsible for all aspects of corporate accounting including regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development and maintenance of internal control policies and procedures.
Ensure timeliness, accuracy and usefulness of monthly financial and management reporting to meet reporting requirements
Perform monthly variance analysis comparing actual results to financial plans, budgets and forecasts, working closely with operations and preparing detailed commentary on variances
Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures as part of an effective SOX compliant internal control environment
Serve as a key point of contact for external and internal auditors; manage preparation and support of all audits
Ensure maintenance of monthly balance sheet reconciliations to ensure all values are supportable
Ensure Tax, Legal and Regulatory compliance regarding all financial matters
Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all SEC reporting requirements
Education, Certificates, Licenses
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
CPA designation or equivalent experience
Minimum 7-10 years of Accounting/Finance experience in a senior role in the oil and gas industry
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience preparing SEC filings, i.e., Form 10Q, 10K, etc.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of executives, employees, and customers.
Ability to develop cost saving measures
Ability to be a good supervisor and educator who remains trustworthy, willing to share information, and serve as a mentor
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Experience with P2 Enterprise Upstream and Oracle Financials accounting software preferred
High aptitude for learning new systems
Bakersfield, CA. $200K
This position is responsible for direct selling to food processing companies and other industrial manufacturing businesses, utilizing strong commodity market understanding, risk management tools, product application and customer knowledge based upon customer needs assessment.
Bachelor degree, marketing preferably. MBA desirable.
10-15 years’ experience marketing roles. Critical sales experiences also desirable.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
International experience. Markets like Central & South America are desirable as well as Europe.
Account-based marketing skills and experience understanding and supporting large/complex multi-year deals.
Manufacturing industry domain expertise
Demonstrate ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers at all levels of the organization.
Skills and experience in analysis, organization, innovative problem solving, reasoned decision making, leadership, team building and strong price negotiation skills.
location: Visalia, CA.
• Prepare revenue accrual and cash entries based on production allocations and purchaser contract prices
• Apply revenue deductions based on contracts for gathering, compression, transportation, and other post production costs, and apply appropriate production taxes
• Monitor gas balancing, pipeline imbalances, and prepare related entries
• Prepare and file monthly, quarterly and annual federal and state production tax returns as required and state royalty reporting
• Perform account reconciliation and analysis on revenue related general ledger accounts
• Coordinate severance tax audits
• Understand overall areas of responsibility and recommend changes to procedures and processes as appropriate
• 4 + years experience in oil and gas revenue accounting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Hands on experience with general ledger reconciliations
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Demonstrate initiative
• Ability to communicate effectively with others in a team environment
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills
• P2 Enterprise Upstream and Oracle Financials accounting software highly desirable
Kern Co $100-120K
The Agronomist is a licensed Pest Control Advisor who is responsible for monitoring insects, plant development, soil health, and recommending corrective actions. They coordinate and oversee all chemical applications and the corresponding personnel and environmental safety. They conduct field experiments to develop new crop production methods, improve efficiencies, increase yield, and enhance quality.
excellent benefit package (incl. two retirement programs), co vehicle, laptop etc.
• Post all entries necessary to ensure accrual basis of accounting
• Derivative accounting – exposure to monthly settlement and MTM entries
• Assist with depletion calculations
• Assist with ARO calculations
• Assist Revenue and Financial Reporting departments as needed
• Post cash transactions on a daily basis
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
• Need 5 + years of experience in full function accounting in E&P company
• CPA preferred
• Understand well profitability and Lease Operating Statement
• Overall understanding of A/P, A/R, Joint Interest Billing, Revenue Distribution, payroll, general ledger, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate with customers, working interest owners and appropriate personnel at various levels in accounting, engineering, land and geology
• Advanced level experience working with P2 Enterprise Upstream and Oracle Financials general ledger software a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Office. Must be proficient at an advanced level in Excel
International pump and valve company is seeking 3 Outside Sales Persons!
Solicit pump sales, service and repair work in the Western United States
Coordinate all sales functions for new and assigned accounts
Extensive new client development
Liaison between client and Service Department
Develop thorough understanding of clients’ operation, equipment, process and needs
Meet or exceed sales budgets and profit margin goals.
Accurately quote, record jobs, orders and customer information
Any additional functions as assigned
Interface with and generate interest from all levels of client purchasing chain including management, engineering, procurement, operations, maintenance, etc.
Interface with coworkers to ensure proper processing of quotes, orders, service, etc.
Troubleshoot equipment and systems
Efficient time management, expense control and marketing planning
Education and Training Demands:
Continual expansion of personal knowledge of marketed equipment, its proper use, application, operation and commissioning
Safety training as needed based on client requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline or equivalent work experience
Ability to learn sales, marketing, negotiation and dispute resolution concentrated on customer service
Extensive experience and involvement in the pump and rotating equipment industry
Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
vehicle allowance, fuel card, benefits etc.
Our client is looking for an instrumentation journeyman level technician or an Electrical Instrumentation Technician, or Engineer with a B.S degree, who, under general supervision, performs a variety of skilled instrumentation type work; assists in construction, installations, modifications, calibration, trouble shooting PLC controlled circuits from electrical and pneumatic devices. Be able to read wiring and PID schematics. We are looking for a candidate who is a team player with stellar work ethics, who can also work independently with minimal supervision. This person will maintain a positive and professional work atmosphere while making safety a priority.
• Responsible for troubleshooting Allen Bradley plc's 5, 500, 5000 and Panel Views.
• Calibrations of pressure, temperature, flow devices.
• Reading electrical schematics.
• Understanding of 24vdc, 4-20ma, 120vac control systems.
• Software Computer skills required include: Basic MS Excel, MS Word
Hanford, Ca. $60,000 plus overtime