Production Engineer – oil/gas part time
Production Engineer – oil/gas – Bakersfield, CA.
Under the general direction of the Operations Manager, the Production Engineer is responsible for assisting the Operations Manager with major and minor decisions pertaining to various projects, budget allocations, strategic planning, reserve reports, company processes and procedures and other various tasks assigned by the Operations Manager.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Maintain and Update the Company’s PDNP/Workover List
- Writing AFE’s, Drafting Programs and Coordinating Vendors for Workovers/Well Work
- Overseeing the surveillance of oil production
- Assist with drilling programs as they occur
- Implement processes to improve operational efficiency
Minimum Qualifications: Education: Graduation from an accredited college with a BS degree in Engineering
Experience: Five (5) years (flexible) of experience in the Oil and Gas Industry in California
- Competency in thermal operations
- Strong Bakersfield, CA vendor relationships
- Strong understand on completions and sand control.
- Rig site experience
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Ability to interact well with operational teams
- Competency in drilling operations
- Good working knowledge of oil and gas regulations in California
- Good organizational methods and procedures.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Methods and techniques of record keeping and records management.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Utilize computer equipment effectively.
- Ability to meet established deadlines.
- Detail oriented with good math skills.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically the MS Office Suite
Other Requirements: Possession of a valid California Driver’s License, automobile insurance, and acceptable driving record substantiated by a DMV printout. Completion of a substance abuse screening following conditional offer of employment.
Salary is depending on experience (part time or full time with benefits)
Excellent opportunity for someone looking for working hours around family.
Qualified candidates only please send resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Apply for the job