The SharePoint Analyst/Administrator is responsible for creating, optimizing, and maintaining Microsoft SharePoint Online (Cloud) based solutions to address the needs and challenges of the organization. The successful candidate shall have practical working experience using SharePoint 2016 and/or Online for records/contract management and will be comfortable interacting with customers, IT staff, and the management team.
- Elicits, develops, documents and maps business requirements to SharePoint features.
- Works closely with business stakeholders to understand business needs and operations.
- Configures SharePoint to provide out of the box solutions based on user requirements.
- Implements approved SharePoint solutions and deploys custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution package
- Manages SharePoint Security, prepares for and performs technical installations; installs, upgrades, configures and operates SharePoint environments; manages customizations for implementation.
- Configures SharePoint services and settings, documents SharePoint configuration and architecture, administers and maintains sites and sub-sites
- Evaluates current and emerging SharePoint technologies and practices; recommends solutions and best practices to management.
- Provides SharePoint support and training to end users
- Works though a ticketing system to address user request/needs.
- Redesign/Restructure of SharePoint environment.
- Maintains records to document technical and functional developments and revisions as well as document libraries and site collections.
- Ensure that data is protected, classifying and indexing records, destroying or archiving finished data/records, ensuring that records are easily accessible when needed, providing training to staff who require access or have responsibility for maintaining records.
- Provide timely and accurate search results in response to legal discovery requests.
- Complies with all the Company’s Safety and Environmental policies, practices and programs. Takes corrective action within training limitations. Escalates as necessary.
- Participates in and adheres to all training programs designed to enhance EH&S knowledge and safety standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education, Certificates, Licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information systems, or a Related field preferred
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in SharePoint Cloud/on-Premise environments.
- Ability to use MS PowerShell
- Database structure knowledge and defining data views to be used with Report Builder
- 3+ years IT related systems deployment, operation and support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate between the team, team leader and other teams or customers both internal and external.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Adapts well to and helps promote change within the organization.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to comprehend and calculate figures such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volumes.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Ability to communicate information to a broader audience and across the organization both in writing and orally with clarity and precision.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively develop, organize and present training to others within the organization.
- Primarily office work environment and regular field visits.
- Routine work involves common office activities during a typical 9-hour day such as standing, sitting, walking, typing, and twisting as necessary.
- May be required to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must follow all company safety policies, including when visiting field locations.